Now Hiring : UI/UX Specialist
Are you a UI/UX Specialist?
The UI/UX Specialist will wear two main hats: 1.) Design beautiful, on-screen experiences that are tailored for specific websites or applications. 2.) Develop extremely functional interfaces to support the experience.
- Ensure that design concepts are appropriate for the target audience and programmatic goals of the clients.
- Develop interactive wireframes.
- Properly transition interactive wireframes into high-fidelity visual design mockups.
- Produce HTML, CSS, templates, and other code necessary for proper appearance and functionality across a wide range of web browsers and platforms.
- Gather design requirements from clients and present design concepts, wireframes, and mockups to clients.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing user interfaces for public-facing, informational web sites.
- 1+ year experience with development of mobile application design and development.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using Agile methods to deliver software solutions.
- Intermediate skills in HTML/HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- Intermediate skills in designing and applying technical approaches to responsive and adaptive web sites.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in designing CRM, ERP, and business productivity applications.
- Familiarity with Public Transport, Parking Authority, and Roadway Conditions.
- Usage of a preferred Wireframing tool – Balsamic, Moqups, Invision, etc,
- Familiarity with Bootstrap
- Familiarity with WordPress
- BA or BS in related field of study (Human Computer Interaction, Design, Information Systems, Computer Engineering)
If you would like to apply to this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the contact page if you have any questions